But I've gathered my five favorite ones here, just to share with you, and maybe provide you with a little inspiration for the Daddy's (or Grandpa's) in your life.
- Lego Key Holder from MinieCo (admittedly I love this for the pure geek-i-ness of it, but tell me, who wouldn't want a Storm Trooper keeping their keys safe?)
- Printable 'Love Daddy to Pieces' from Colette over at My Computer is My Canvas (I'd do this for M simply because he's just nuts about Reese's Pieces - and it's such a quick and easy gift for the kids to help with)
- Printable Soda Bottle Covers from The Idea Room (again, another quick and easy update to something most Dad's love - their soda POP. See what I did there? POP, as in Dad? No? *sigh* I thought it was funny)
- Father's Day Tie Box from the ladies over at Eighteen25 (love this idea for a Father's Day BBQ, or even to give to Daddy-O to put his snacks in at the office. Super cute and too easy)
- Scrabble Tile Picture Frame from Just Another Day in Paradise (I love this and you can easily personalize it - you are purely limited by your imagination and the number of scrabble tiles you have lying around. Or you can cheat and just get them through a hobby store or a site like Etsy)
Every single one of these is really quick and requires very little in the way of items to purchase. Heck, if you are like me, you probably already have these things lying around anyway, which is really why I love them (I'm all about instant gratification).
And remember, Dad's, just like Mom's, are really just happy to get a card, a cuddle and to hear 'I love you Daddy' - although, I'm sure that being able to sleep in, maybe get in a round of golf or being able to watch the game (whatever game that may be) would also rank pretty high on their wish lists of things to do that day.
To all the Dad's, Daddy's, Pa's, Papa's, Grandpa's, Gramp's and Da's (I didn't forget you Dad), the fixer's of broken toys, the mender's of flat tires and busted gear, the protectors of fluffy toy animals and the kisser of boo-boo's; thank you.
For all that you do, all that you are, and all that you mean to us.
Have a wonderful Father's Day.