Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Mommy-ism

Mommy-ism #166: you're doing it wrong. It's amazing how quickly little one's develop their own idea of how to do something right or wrong. And how incredibly quickly than translates into YOU being the one who is always wrong. 


morning coffee
French Pressing it

Little P informed me today that I was making MY coffee wrong. Really? After all these years a two year old, who doesn't drink coffee, is going to tell me I'm making it wrong. Oh, hell to the no. Little one, I love you, but if you mess with my coffee, you and me are going to have a problem.

K

4 comments:

  1. Bwahaha. Yea, I sure as hell wouldn't take coffee advice from a 2-year-old. Talk to me in 20 years and then let's see if your opinion is valid. LOL. No one messes with me and my coffee either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was two I was a seasoned coffee drinker and could tell you exactly how to make my coffee (no one trusted me with a hot carafe). Maybe she's telling you that it's time to initiation. Do you have the ceremonial drink stirrers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, no on the ceremonial drink stirrers.

      Delete