Thursday, November 8, 2012

Readers Request

Okay, beautiful people, I'm going to do my 'nailed it' post a little different next week. I've been asked a couple of times to show how I do the 'blocks' (like my Fall ones, and the soon to be published 'Give Thanks' ones), and I was wondering if any of you readers out there are Pinterest addicts like I am (Hi. I'm Kelly. And I am addicted to Pinterest), and if so, is there something that you have seen on there that you thought would be a great craft to make, but you are a little hesitant to try? Send it over to me and if it's something I think I can pull of (and even if it's not), I'll give it a shot.

Just a couple of parameters - nothing that requires sewing. Me and sewing machines are not compatible. No way, no how. And if it's a recipe, I'll give you a word of warning - I'm not a big fan of cooking. I mean, I know a girl has to eat, and I'll do it, but I don't enjoy it. However, if it involves chocolate or alcohol (or both), I'm totally down for giving it a go.

The post would appear next week (you know, cause I am a working woman now, and I'd have to gather supplies and the like), but send your suggestions my way - I'm game for it.

Looking forward to see what you lot have in mind for me.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment