Monday, October 29, 2012

"Nailed It' - Halloween Art

My wonderful mother-in-law sent me this cute little picture a while ago,


and thought it might be a fun thing to do with Little P. Not long after I got that, I found this on Pinterest (of course):

(Credit - Miner Moments)
 And I thought, 'Cool. I could totally do both of these with Little P'. And guess what? We did.

So, all you need is a couple of these 

(which I already had on hand from other crafts we had been doing),

Add some paint (and brushes),



And you turn them into these:
Orange you glad I did this?
Black is always in.
Then you take one of these:
That's my girl - always camera ready.
Add a little music (just for fun) and this is what you get:

City Ghosts

Happy Spider
See? Easy and fun Halloween Art to do with your little one.

So, did I 'nail them'?

K

No comments:

Post a Comment