Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bloggerific Scavenger Hunt


I've had the good fortune to discover a really great group of fellow bloggers here in the desert, and to encourage each other to post regularly, and to keep blogging fun (because it can so easily start to feel like work), we decided to launch a fun and easy link party. It's been dubbed our great and fantastic 'bloggerific scavenger hunt', which essentially breaks down to two elements:

  1. We get a theme each week and have that week to take photos of a selection of the items listed.
  2. At the end of the week, we post them up and see what everyone's takes were on the items to find.
little girl camera
Little P ready to go snap some pictures

Pretty easy huh?

And even thought it's only May, here in Sin City it already feels like summer, hence the theme for the first ever scavenger hunt - Summer. And here are the items we needed to try and find:

  • Sunglasses
  • Beach Ball
  • Iced Tea
  • Watermelon
  • Flip Flops
  • Sunscreen
  • Pool
  • BBQ
  • Beach Towel
  • Ice Cream
And the best part, we didn't have to get a picture of all of them, just five. Piece of cake huh? 

I actually thought I had to work for a couple of them, but it turned out, after running around to get the last couple that I wanted, I already had seven (I know, 'over-achiever'). So I just picked the ones that I really liked. 

Without further ado, here are my favorite five - 

summer scavenger hunt
Beach towels, sunglasses, flip flops

summer scavenger hunt
Ice cream, beach ball

So there you have it - the first official 'Bloggerific Scavenger Hunt', Las Vegas style. If you want to play, you have till next weekend to find the items and post them.

Just go check out my friend Cat's site and link it up there.

Happy hunting.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment