Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Awesomeness

It's one thing to know and accept that you, are in fact, quite awesome. It's quite another to realize that the people you have chosen to surround yourself with are also, indeed, pretty awesome themselves.

Yes, dear readers, I'm talking about you. You, who, without fully knowing what you were getting yourself into, jumped off that ledge with me, and have remained by my side since the beginning.

You, who, so selflessly give over your stories for me to share. You, with your children of many different ages and stages who empathize with me, support me and give me a virtual shoulder to lean on. 

You wonderful people, with your suggestions and ideas, who share your inner most thoughts and feelings with me.

This blog, would be nothing without you (okay, maybe not nothing, because I would still be doing this even if nobody read it - consider it a form of therapy). 

I thank those of you that I have never met. You wonderful people in Russia and Germany (that's right folks, I've gone GLOBAL!!!). Those of you in Korea, Ireland and New Zealand. My readers in Malaysia, and of course in the US, Australia and UK. I thank you. Deeply and sincerely.

It means so much to me that you have joined me on this ride, and I hope to have you stay with me for as long as I do this blog - in whatever form it may take.

You. Are. All. AWESOME!!

Completely and undoubtably awesome. Undeniably and most unapologetically AWESOME. 

You people rock and I am so blessed to have you in my life.

Okay. Just read over that, and I think it's time for me to put the wine away. 

It's true though - I'm totally awesome.

And so are you.

(from Pinterest - where else?)


K

No comments:

Post a Comment